May 17, 2005

Speaking of Blogging...

The Daily Show talking about news shows talking about bloggers talking about blogs talking about news shows ....

Here.

Update - Got this at Matt Walters blog.

I've discovered serendipitously that linking directly to somebody's video content is sort of bandwidth-sucking thievery, at least if you don't cite the source properly or link to the relevant post instead. So I'll go back through my posts and rectify any other occurences like this one. You know, BEFORE I have more than three readers and it actually makes any difference at all anyway.

1 Comments:

At 9/01/2005 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah, well, thanks for linking to my post. I don't mind linking direct to my video content if as you said you link to the relevant post as well, heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home